It is a Boy!!!!!! Mini Dr Bob

Hi doctor Bob, Hope you remember me from venezuela,just a few lines to bother you again, first I failed to donate using Western Union maybe cos in my country we have " restriction for foreing currency adquisition " and the goverment approved or not the money we send ( god danm Chavez and the comunist want to control everything), anyway im going to the states Florida in 4 weeks, it is safe to send you cash by mail? if not tell me the best way to send you my grain of sand while i am being in US. Second my wife and i are having a boy but calling him (another failure) Roberto was not possible, we italians must put the baby the name of our father. Third ( hope not failure) my wife and I got tested again, (update I did it at 9,12,15 weeks VHA,B,C and HIV negative with chemioluminiscence, She at 9 week of pregnacy HIV negative ) I am cool but for migration propose we tested again She at 15 weeks of pregnacy Negative, I at 19 weeks from the last risk exposure unprotected vaginal sex with unknown status girl from my university. Here my question, Assuming she was HIV+ can i be 100% sure now? at 19 weeks negative before 6 tests and my wife test? or should i wait? All of the test were bloody chemioluminiscense that i still dont know what is it and if like an elisa (laboratory said recent generation).

Once again assuming she was pos after all my tests can i be sure?

Finally

1.- How is the vodoo thing working need more "jobs"?

2.- Hopefully you can visit my program web site www.infovihlossalias.com.

Lo ringrazio con il cuore a lei e anche al Dr. Steve tante buone cose, Dio lo benedica.

Sure, I remember you!

Regarding HIV, both you and your wife are HIV negative. Your repeatedly negative tests are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing is warranted.

Chemiluminescence is a very sensitive and specific way of testing for anti-HIV antibodies that is similar to ELISA and Western Blots.

Finally to your "finally" questions:

1. The voodoo thingy seems to be working well. Thanks!

2. I promise to check out your program's Web site; however, if it's in Spanish, I'll need my partner Dr. Steve to translate it for me.

Con piacere. E una moltitudine di buone cose anche a te.

How long does HIV survive in the air?
PEP not? Urgent! Please....