Child bites child

Two months ago, my three year old son bit a 14 year old boy while playing together at a campground. The mark was red, but looked more like a small bruise. I don't believe it was bleeding, but can't be 100% sure. I wiped my three year old's mouth off and gave him something to drink a few minutes later just in case anything was in his mouth. Three weeks afterwards, my three year old complained of a sore throat for about one day or two, and when I examined his throat, I could see his epiglottis (never saw it before and don't see it now). The pediatrician said that this incident is nothing to worry about and that there is no risk. He also said that sometimes you can see a child's epiglottis. I am a worried mother, and I have considered buying the Home Access HIV Test to check him for my own peace of mind. But the home test said that it has not been tested on those younger than 18 years of age. A false positive would make me feel even worse. What should I do? Thank you very much for your time.

What should you do? You should listen to the advice your pediatrician gave you. Your child's HIV risk is completely nonexistent. Home Access or any other type of HIV testing is not warranted. Don't subject your child to unnecessary tests for your "peace of mind!"

25 days or 6 months?
Both are positive