Another Worry!!!

Hi Dr. Yes, it's me again, the worst worried well ever. I went to a dermatologist because my palm was itchy and she said that since she doesn't know what it can be, it could be my liver enzymes (i.e. hepatitis). She drew my blood yesterday and now I'm freaking out. I know you can contract Hep B from sex and I tested negative for those antigens and negative for Hep C anti-bodies 2 months post exposure. She said 2 months isn't enough and that unprotected sex was a high risk for HCV. Is she right?? Can my itchy palm be caused by Hepatitis?? I don't have any other symptoms!! I'm going crazy, I trust your advice so much, please ,nobody in the Hep C forum is answering my question. Thank You again!

The worst worried-well ever??? Nah, not even close. Check the archives!

Your current dermatologist told you "unprotected sex was a 'high' risk for HCV?" No, that is not correct. That piece of misinformation coupled with the fact she has been unable to diagnose your problem would lead me to suggest you get a second opinion from a more competent, better informed dermatologist!

Only One Word ..APPRECIATED
25 days or 6 months?