Don't Hate!!!!!

A Sensible Question This time? Re: Unusual transmission/Failed attempt.. Can you Help me again? I Feel Guilty About Posting, I have Visted Your Foundation Website and $100 Makes Me Feel Better about Asking for 2 minutes of your time and thought. I Re-read thebody archives First btw. Dont Hate me!!!! Btw the Goatee Looks Good.

Okay, Im calm, Im trying to Follow the Advice. But I Need Help on No2 1. HIV is not your problem. Stop testing. 2. You need the help of a psychiatrist. Your symptoms are psychosomatic. I would suggest you bring a copy of this post and my response to your first visit and show it to the psychiatrist. It will help focus your therapy. 3) I do "understand and believe why you have been anxious." I also understand and know you don't have HIV. Your problem is psychiatric, not virologic.

Dear Dr Frascino, Im Feeling Much Much Better, Im Not Sleeping 15 hours a day anymore!!!!! ( I was Bedridden for 6 weeks) Fog/Fatigue has Dissipated after 2 months FINALLY, Spontaneously. I dont have CFS, Maybe Post Viral Fatigue. PROBLEM: Still have persistant Gland discomfort especially in Posterior cervical node. (3 months now) Bilateral, but only swollen on Left side. Axilla, Idiopathic Painless Dotty Patches in cheeks (>2 months), Anti-fungals no Use. Low Level Malaise/fatigue. I am concerned, because noticible lymphadenopathy occured at week 9 of exposure. I unfortunately had a Rape Incident Previously exactly 6 months Prior to this Exposure. That was Real. That time my nodes WERE psychosomatic I have been WW before, But This Time they were most definately Real. Thats how I know the difference. Dx was Acute Viral Infection of Tonsils 2 weeks after exposure. Trying to be rational, but cant get round the idea these nodes are psychosomatic. The First Nodes to Swell I noticed were bilateral clavicular nodes at Week 9. ?? NOT THE NECK, as youd expect from tonsils?? I Put it down to a cold, I felt Fine except for Pharyngitis/mild viral tonsillitis. I only Went for a Hiv test at around Week 11 after the Posterior Cervical node swelled up Hugely at Week 11. From then on, Well you know (Unusual Transmission Post-Failed suicide..). Stress Increased Exponentially (Memories of the Previous Incident, all the tests etc..) From then on I have been suffering a progressive mild lymphadenopathy. The next was the other side of the neck, Armpit at Week 14, Now Jaw and elbow at 23 weeks. Whats going on?? They Hurt/swell for 1-2 days then stop hurting. Cervical Node is the most noticable and Most Annoying, If I press it it dosent even hurt, The Size was half a marble (Biggest at 11 weeks). Decreased but Still there (double pea size). Intermittant Pain. I dont understand why it dosent go away. It is only on Left side. After Reading and Re-reading your Post, I Did a Quick Search for other causes, CMV/EBV in that Blood or Maybe Some Other Virus/Reactivation by Stress -Adenovirus -EBV -CMV -Coxsackie Herpes Type 6/AB/7etc. Parovirus B19......... Etc There are too many Causes, Symptoms are Non-specific. I Can see where your coming from now re: symptoms.

I am Worried, Because Before this Incident, Iv Never had Gland problems Ever, Even after Flu, Iv Never Had Glandular Fever I can Remember. During the Worst 6 Weeks, I thought I was seroconverting I have Lost Nearly all Hearing in my Left Ear, Another Quick Typing: revealed: There have been several reports that suggest that sensorineural hearing loss occurs in 21 to 49% of HIV-infected patients. The type of hearing loss in HIV patients tends to be high frequency hearing loss. This type of hearing loss does not interfere with speech recognition. HIV infection of the brain or auditory nerve may be a contrbutor to this type of hearing loss. Im Sure Im Being Paranoid, thought Viraemia. But I have Experienced other CNS symptoms, Pins/needles, mild sweats but Im putting it down to Stress and anxiety. My doctors cant find any sign of ear infection, so Im Guessing Sensorineural? Back to ENT. Looks Like ill get a Hearing aid.

So...Apart from these Painless Little dots in my Mouth, 2 Ulcers, Glands on/off pain in Neck and Armpit, and Deafness. Im Staring to feel Much Better, and its not because of the Hiv Testing. So Im Confused. Then I re-read your Post AGAIN. lymphadenopathy is generally Painless.

When will sero conversion end? Dec 12, 2003 I am a 37 year old healthy male who has been recently diagnosed HIV+ and went through the acute illness about 2 months ago, I feel fine now except for pain and swelling in lymph nodes that will not disappear.

Jul 7, 2007 Hello, I tested positive in January 2007, but I am working overseas, and it has been difficult getting information to help me make sense of my labs and make a plan for what to do next. I went for my test in early January, but there was a three-week delay in getting the results. A couple of weeks later, I started having symptoms resembling seroconversion illness--mild night sweats, significant fatigue, and swollen glands, but no fever. I felt pretty sick for almost two months. After that, the fatigue eased, but I still had occassional night sweats and mild swollen glands until May--four months after I first felt sick.

I feel Exactly Like These people, Like Im going into Some sort of clinical latency. I have now developed chest pain only on deep inspiration, but I dont think its related. No Cough. Is it Possible Iv been Exposed but not infected? All the Tests at 11, 13, 23 weeks. Prove No detectable Antibodies. I concur I MUST be Negative.

My One Question: 1) I want to let this go but the Lymph gland swellings without Flu/No other Dx, just seems Ominous after Blood Exposure. Coincidence?????? Im Sure Just Believing I had Hiv cant make this happen. Im Not Prodding them constantly or anything either like most of the Posts iv read. No family history of cancer (29y/o) Iv Perused the archives, there are Many similar stories, but Most With imagined/without real lymphadenopathy. ALL my symptoms are Fairly non-specific. I can accept Stress as the cause, 12 months of it. I think had some sort of a addisonian crisis when I was bedridden, Just Guessing (Low BP/dizziness/Dizziness/Salt craving/Brown gum discolour?) chicken or the egg. Around the same time I went Deaf/Ulcers/Extreme Fatigue/oral legions appeared at weeks 14-20. These Nodes Worry me, especially the way its progressed from (tonsil)- clavicular-cervical-axilla- (now maybe inner elbow). Any Ideas, Suggestions Welcome Regarding Glands????? They remind me of HIV

My Gp Hasnt got a Clue, They Just Keep Referring me, (Fat folder syndrome)Im seeing Then tomorrow if they can Find CMV/EBV, they Didnt know about IgM/IgG!! Which is Why Im sending this Message, You are a Inspiration, thanks

I certainly don't hate you! In fact I feel sorry for you. I'm sure it's not easy living life with such constant fears and anxieties.

Regarding your difficulty with my suggestion No. 2, please let me point out that the critical component is the first sentence: "You need the help of a psychiatrist." Your current post just convinced me all the more that this advice is critical to your ultimate recovery. At this point you are perseverating on "persistent gland discomfort . . . noticeable lymphadenopathy . . ." despite the fact you apparently realize that there are numerous potential causes for such a common symptom. I cannot diagnose the cause of this or any other symptom you may have or develop over the Internet. What I can do with great certainty is tell you two things:

1. It's not HIV. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

2. You need the help of a psychiatrist to overcome your problem. "Fat folder syndrome" is often a clue that psychiatric evaluation and treatment are warranted.

Since your GP "hasn't got a clue" and none of your evaluations has elucidated a cause for your nonspecific complaints to date, what do you have to lose? I once again urge you to get the help you need and stop chasing a disease you cannot possibly have.

who hooo
Goodness, please help!