who hooo

Hey Doc Bob!,

another worried well have turned a whoo hooer!!. After 6 years of worries i decided to get tested ant it turned negative. Much of the courage i had to go get tested came from you and your forum, so i wanted to thank you for that. At this point, i can not make a donation to your foundation (i live in argentina, and i am kindda poor)but let me know if i can be of any help to your forum, i can do transalations for you, or whatever i can help out with . I thought translations (english-spanish) because i am argentinian but lived in the states for many years. Tanks doc one more time, and guys go get tested it is better to know.

Gonzalo.

Hey Gonzalo,

Congratulations! And WOO-HOO (or "who-hooo"). Thanks for taking the time to write back and share your good news! Thanks also for your offer to help! The Body does have a Spanish language forum, which is staffed by my partner Steve Natterstad, M.D. Check it out! Perhaps you could find an AIDS service organization locally that could utilize your services?

Be well. Stay well.

Sweden has a question NEVER answeard before!
Don't Hate!!!!!