Sweden has a question NEVER answeard before!

Hello Dr. Bob!

I have a situation that I tried to find answear too.. No success!!!

About a month ago I was i Greece and me and my friends thought it was to be fun to enter a stripclub. Well there, we took private dances. As the words promise, it is a dance in a private room. So far, so good. At the end of the dance the stripper (who was naked) was standing with her back against me, bent over and then leaned back to much, which led to a fall. I was in a bad position, so I could not properly move my head and her genitals might therefore have come in brief contact with my tongue tip (do you call it that in america? .. Anyway, the tip of my tongue :) .)

Im not sure weather there was a contact or not, but if it was, it lasted for about 0.2 - 0.5 seconds.

To sum up.

I went to a stripclub in greece and might have had a contact with a strippers genitals (if there was, it was not a a mile inside of her vagina..) for 0.2 - 0.5 seconds. Her HIV status is unknown to me. I have not had any signs of a primary infection and I did not feel any taste of secret or blood at the time of the possible expouser.

1. Shoot my friend!

2. Would you recommend testing because of this incident? (I know Im negative since before this encounter. Negative test three weeks earlier)

I really hope you do answear this question!

Thank you very much for this website and be good, stay well!

PS: Donation is on its way!

Hi Sweden Guy,

A potential 0.5-second tongue-tip to Badda Bing's Bouncing Betty's Naked Nether Regions would not be considered an HIV-transmission risk. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. Of course, if you remain worried about this private dancer's private parts, testing at the three-month mark is always an option for you. However, I certainly don't think it's warranted. Review the information in the archives of this forum related to cunnilingus. I'm sure you'll find it reassuring.

As for shooting your friend, well, that might get you into legal difficulties. So instead, why not just send him hunting with Dick Cheney?

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well.

Condom came off during anal sex
who hooo