Jerkin' it in style

Dear doc, I was recently masterbating using the rubber from a new pair of swimming goggles. Do you think I could have got chlamydia or gonorrhea from that? Thanks, you're the best!

Hey there Swim-Guy,

You were burping the nephew with the rubber from a new pair of swimming goggles???? Hmmm . . . OK, that wouldn't be my first choice for a prop, but hey, it's your fantasy. So you want to know if you can get an STD from that??? One wonders why you would even ask. Perhaps you think the swimming goggles have been cheating on you, having unprotected sex with the some rubber fins or snorkel gear?

Relax dude. The only problem I foresee from wanking off with your new goggles is that you're going to spunk up the lenses.

Worried!!
Condom came off during anal sex