Worried!!

First Thank you very much for your help, this site es very helpful in this situation or when you need more information. My question is I was in Brasil with a prostitute that she kiss my body never in my mouth, she masturbated me with her hand, no oral sex, no penetration, i never touch his vagina, I couldnt see any hurt in her hand. please tell me if I need to make 3 months exam, wha are my odds please tell me I am very worried about it. please answers me I know that you have other questions more intereting that my but I need to know, other questions is if I can donate by credit card I live in other country.

You never touched "his vagina???" Hmmm . . . OK, if you say so.

The HIV risk from the activity you discuss is completely nonexistent. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted, OK?

Regarding donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, yes, we accept credit cards, PayPal, wire transfers, bank checks, money orders, cash, etc. Check out our Web site, www.concertedeffort.org, for additional information.

Aside from the anxiety over the prostitute episode, wasn't Brazil a wonderful place to visit? It just seems to exude samba (and sex!).

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

18 week test
Jerkin' it in style