18 week test
Sep 4, 2007
hi Super Dr.Bob. Is 18 week neg conclusive for having a paid pro sucks balls and base of penus(not head.)You da man!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sucking only the base of Sergeant Pepper and the Boys would not be considered an HIV-transmission risk. Consequently, testing was not even necessary. Even if she played tonsil hockey with the head of your joystick, a negative 18-week test would indeed be definitive.
So relax Max. All is well . . . including you!
Dr. Bob (AKA "da-man")
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.