Hey Pretty!

Dear Dr. Frascino,

I hope you still do remember me. I had already made a donation in May and I promised I will make another real soon (before this year end). Just to recap, the previous incident involved possibly some residual cums that might transmit HIV to me on a KTV hostesss hand while masturbating me; touches my urethra for a few seconds. I decided not to take the HIV test and instead use the money and donate to your foundation. This time I hope I could get some assurances from you again, even though I knew that my risks were low. Yesterday I went to a nightclub again, but this time I did not get a hostess as I went there just to accompany my buddies (But I do joke and fondle some of them). The problem happened as one of the hostesses was masturbating my friend, when she suddenly use her hand and touch my mouth! Some cums or more might be present and I might have swallowed it (as if I am indirectly eating my friends cum!), I rushed to the wash room and quickly wash my mouth. When I was back, that hostess further held on my neck and may had scratched on my neck with her sharp fingernails probably with cums. Later when I was home, I found out from my friend that, there was indeed a little scratch mark but no bleeding on my neck. Am I at risk? I know I am being selfish for wasting your bandwidth for answering my question, but I also want to take it as an opportunity to send you my regards that I hope you will remain forever young and happy and may all your wishes come true! Thanks a lot Doc.

Welcome back to the forum. Sure I remember you! Once again your HIV-acquisition fears are completely unwarranted. Now think this through, OK? If HIV were transmitted by a miniscule scratch or the mere touch on a mouth (even after handling your buddy's home entertainment center), HIV would have wiped out the entire planet years ago! I think it's time for you to review the information in the archives of this forum and on it related links pertaining to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted, OK?

Stay well. Stop worrying!

dr hunter
5th time asking. Made donation. Please..