dr hunter

I recently read this and other post under medhelp.org. Dr. Handsfield says several times that unless you know person is infected or is gay you really do not have to get tested. He also states that receptive or insertive oral doesnt warrant hiv testing.

What are your thoughts? see exercpt

Even without condoms, the risk of HIV transmission to a man during any particular episode of unprotected vaginal sex averages 1 in 2,000, if the woman is infected. So you really are not at any realistic risk from the exposures you describe. Your symptoms are meaningless as a possible signal of HIV infection. I never recommend HIV testing on account of any single exposure, unless much higher risk than you describe.

Sorry, but I will not comment on or try to explain or refute excerpts taken out of context from other HIV information sites. If you question another physician's advice, you'll need to take that up with him, not me, OK?

If you have a specific question for me, I'd be delighted to consider it.

pls help this bodybuilder
Hey Pretty!