Just checking up!

Almost one year ago you helped me through the roughest in my life. I come back from time to time to see you continually helping people. I know this may sounds odd, but I think of you often, and I truly hope one day to be able to shake the hand of one of the most important people who has ever stepped into my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

All my love, Stacy

Hi Stacy,

I remember you well and I'm delighted to see you are "just checking up," rather than checking in for another stay in worried-well hell! From the tone of your note, I can tell things are going well for you and you have indeed moved beyond your fears.

Thanks for your thanks. Stop by anytime. It's always a pleasure to hear back from happy well-adjusted ex-worried-wells, rather than from the unending onslaught of frantic folks freaking out over essentially nonexistent risks while desperately poking and prodding their nether regions in a futile search for swollen lymph nodes!

Stay well Stacy. I'm confident you will.

Accidentally used HIV sibling's toothbrush
Western Blot Question