|NO QUESTION, JUST RESPECT
Sep 4, 2007
after reading your bio, all i can say is "much respect"... admirable to say the least...
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I'll bet you say that to all the HIV-positive cyber-sexperts around here, now don't you? Kidding aside, thank you for your very kind and most appreciated comment.
Happy Labor Day!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Contracting Hiv From A Single Exposure
- Can You Work In The Medical Field With Hiv?
- What Is The End Result Of Hiv If Left Untreated?
- Risks Of Contracting Hiv With Prostitute
- Can You Have Hiv And Still Have A Normal White Blood Count?
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.