3rd time writing, please help me.(Have sent cheques)

Firstly , this is a wonderful site that gave me alot of information. I have already sent in a couple of checks of 50 dollars each. Im not the very rich kind of person but i hope it help.

Anyways, i recently(2 weeks ago) had sex with a prostitue, an action i regretted deeply. She perforumed oral sex on me without condoms on and we proceeded to have protected(latex) sex. When i came in the condom, my penis shrunk and slip out of the condom, i pulled it out immediately and im sure my penis did not make contact with her. The condom wasnt broken when i checked it but im still worried.

My body feel itchy occasionally and once or twice during the week i felt giddy. Ive also been feeling tired these couple of days but thats probably my imagination.

I know its too early for me to go get a test, but im worried sick. I have a fiance and DO NOT wish to pass my disease to her if i do have it in the first place.

Is my risk of getting infected with HIV high?

God bless,

Nope! If what you report is accurate, your risk is nonexistent.

my partner is hiv positive
No I didn't loose anything No 4