I just found I am HIV Positive

Hi Doc

I just found out today that I am HIV positive. I have only been with one person for 5 yrs but he has cheated on me. But he swore he used condoms. He has had oral sex and jerked guys off and kissed them. Anotherwards he had cheated on me. He says he doesn't have it. What are the odds that he got if from jerking a guy of giving oral. He bites the skin on his finger nails and causes them to bleed and occsionally he has sores on his mouth.

If I didn't know that I was HIV postive and we do unprotected sex what are the odds that he got it. We do oral and anal I am the bttm he is the top we also jerk off.

A very worried guy

The risk of HIV transmission from masturbation ("jerking off") is essentially nil. The risk from oral sex is extremely low. The risk from anal sex, on the other hand, is quite high, with the receptive partner (bottom guy) having the highest risk. That you and your boyfriend are having unprotected penetrative sex placed you both at risk. Who gave it to whom and who cheated on whom is at this point less relevant. You both agreed to unprotected sex and consequently both took a risk. Obviously your boyfriend needs to be tested as well. If he's negative, he'll need to repeat his tests and three and six months after his last unprotected exposure. If he's positive, you'll need to have a heart-to-heart discussion with him. Chances are the truth will come out.

Good luck to you both.

Should I be worried?
Update- Student Exposure-Please Help