Hair fall after pep

Hi Dr. Rob! After 28 days on pep "Levitra and Combivir" my 6 months test came back negative. Thank God! But my hair still falling sometimes with less or more intensity. How long usually the body takes to eliminate all the quimicals? 7 months after the treatment I can still taste the medicine in my mouth (when I go too long without eating it gets worse), also the same body pains, burning skin came and go. Some hair is growing but I see a lot falling too. Should I just wait? Sorry for the minor importance of this question. Thank you for answering my first question 7 months ago, it helped me a lot. God Bless you.

Although some HIV medications can cause some degree of hair loss, the 3TC component of your Combivir, for instance it would be extremely unlikely for this to happen after only a 28-day course and even more unlikely still seven months after the treatment was discontinued. The "quimicals" have been out of your body for quite some time. If your skin is still burning and your hair is falling out, see a dermatologist.

Good luck!

OraQuick Advance Rapid HIV I Antibody Negative TWICE ... but Still Petrified
Same Old Question?