Doctor Bob GEEK needs HELP 3rd TIME i ask (PLEASE DOC) Will Donate

I know you are extremely busy doing the heartfelt things that you do BUT Ive become desperate, 3rd time I ask, even if you can, answer me privately that would be fine. My dilemma is indeed one that I regret dearly and may have to pay full price for. I am a 20year old straight male who performed Protected Vaginal & Unprotected Oral in a 69 position on a Vietnamese Sex worker, me being underneath her exposed pleasure hole. During the Oral sex I felt a lot of vaginal fluid enter my mouth. Couple of days subsequent to exposure I developed a terrible sore throat that lasted a week & extreme feeling of discomfort and very strong fatigue & constantly feeling sick for another 3 weeks after this. Then I came across you glorious website ( I read all the posting on Protected Vaginal & Unprotected Cunnilingus, my condom did not fail and was wrapped pretty good) This made me feel much better & i ended up getting much better, until now. It has been close to 5 months after exposure and things are going wrong, it appears my sex adventure may have taken a wrong turn. I have had Chronic Diarrhea for 3 weeks now and still going. I have had bad case chills. I have had Thrush for 2 weeks now. After a week of extreme Chronic Diarrhea I had a normal blood test which FREAKED me out, it is indeed after the blood test that I believe I am HIV+. Results indicated that Lymphocytes (T-cells) are high (normal = <4, my result = 5.3) indicating a viral infection. My Doctor said it could be just an acute infection BUT I didnt tell him of my HIV exposure. Dr Bob, I am beginning to believe that the vaginal fluids that entered my mouth may have exposed me to the virus, I know chances of this happening are very low but they are not non-existent. .I am not a sexually active person, in-fact I am Engineering student geek who probably gets laid 1nce a year putting my total sexual encounters in my whole life to like 6-7, didnt use my brain that night. Dr Bob what are the chances I am not HIV positive (given, I have Chronic Diarrhea, Thrush, Chills & my blood test indicates viral infection)????? Would you say that anything I have told you is an indication that I am HIV+? Could I have contracted any other STDs like Hepatitises A B or C, or Herpes. P.S I LOVE YOU DOCTOR BOB (in a non-homosexual) All the way in Australia DOC but I will donate online

Hello Aussie Dude,

Your HIV risk is negligible at best. Your symptoms and total lymphocyte count are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome) or HIV disease. As for other STDs, your doctor can easily screen you, but again your risk and symptom complex are not worrisome. If you remain concerned about HIV, a single rapid HIV test will give you a definitive and conclusive result in as few as 20 minutes.

Finally, another straight guy who loves me???? Hmmm . . . guess it's time for me to change my cologne again!

Thanks for your donation from down under! Stay well and pet a koala for me, OK?

You have never answered a question like this before!
Lipoatrophy - Switch from Combivir?