The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I hope your read this one

Sep 2, 2007

Good morning,

I followed your instructions in order to make a donation throught Western Union, but i couldn't make it, due to the service is a "person to person" money transfer, so you can't make a transfer to a foundation. So...i thougt i could fill the form with your name (instead the foundation), but i think you will have to go to the W.U local office in person in order to collect the money. I guess you don't have time for do you have any idea? Did you really get any donation trought Western Union? (I'm in Argentina, and sorry for my english). By the way I hope you are ok and i send you a big hug, Mariano

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Mariano,

Yes, we accept Western Union donations. And if it is easier for you to use my name, that's fine with me. Other modes of making a donation from overseas include credit cards, PayPal, wire (bank-to-bank) transfers, money orders, bank checks, cash or perhaps even sending an Argentine tango dancer to give all of us at the foundation private tango lessons! Kidding aside, donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on our Web site at Many thanks and I return your big cyber-hug a thousand times over!

Dr. Bob

Extremely worried.. Should I tell my parents?
mineral oil lube question

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint