Please help me again I will donate

Hello

A few dais ago you helped me a lot with your answer, nevertheless today i read the answer that you gave a guy that comment that was taking anti-inflammatory since he has arthritis and you commented that result of an HIV test can be altered under some circumstances

My case is the following one, vaginal sex without protection for 5 minutes, after that oral sex without protection, 20 days later the woman takes an HIV test and it came negative, then I was tested at the three and four month and both results came negative.

I have ankylosing spondylitis, and in the months of September, October and November of last year I was under treatment with 4 shots of HUMIRA, can this affect my results? Do I have to be scared again?

Thanks

Humira is a medication that blocks "tumor necrosis factor (TNF)." This will not affect HIV test results. Your WOO-HOO remains intact and secure!

Help me! I need this answered. Noone to talk to.
Expired Condom and Lotion