2nd time asking, please doc !!

Hey doc Bob.

Congratulations on your great work!!. I really admire you, and would love to hear your opinion. I ll make it short, so i do not take much of your time. Long story short, 5 -6 years ago, i gave unprotected oral to a guy no ejaculation or precum i think, and been penetrated on 2 ocasions for 30 sec. each w/o condom, no ejaculation either, i guess no precum either, but cant be sure of that, can i? Had no ARS symptoms, and felt well since then. 1 year ago i had a mild rash on trunk and armpit, pinkish flat, not raised, no itchy oval spots about 1/2 inch long, they went away in 2 weeks without treatment. No swollen lymph glands or fever in all these years only the rash last year. I went to have my hiv test done, and now waiting for results, but freaking out over everything, especially that rash. I tend to get panicky about my health and very afraid now to go get my results. What are my chances of being poz? What about that rash?.

Keep the good work, you are an angel for many of us. can i make a donation from overseas?.

Thankssssss so much in advance.

If you tend to get "panicky" about your health, why would you agree to two episodes of unprotected receptive anal sex?

You can read all about the estimated per-act HIV transmission-risk statistics in the archives. I've covered that topic gazillions of times. Your symptoms are not at all worrisome for HIV. You've had your HIV test done and are waiting the results. Why freak out now? It's not going to change the results of your test. By the way, why didn't you opt for a rapid HIV test? You would have had accurate results in as few as 20 minutes. Perhaps rapid tests are unavailable in your area. At any rate, your overall HIV-transmission risk remains low. OK?

Thank you for your interest in making a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. From overseas we gratefully accept PayPal, credit cards, direct wire transfers, bank checks, money orders, appreciated securities, cash and just about any other currency or gift imaginable. In return I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV test is negative.

Good luck!

Question about worrying...
A heartfelt thanks to Dr. Bob. Woohoo!!!