The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Sad man . Can i say woo hoo dr bob ?

Aug 29, 2007

Hello dr. Bob . First sorry for my bad english . Second you are such a good person, you are doing such a great job and helping peoples . I have had read this forum for a year.You did not answer my posted questions but you help me so much . In future i will donate .You change my life . You are tecaching me not about hiv but many others things. I know you are very busy person but if possible please answer my questions . Before a year i had sex with sex worker . It was my first time.I was drunked to much . I had unprotected vagianl sex with her. After 2 month explorer i had all ARS symptomes which in medical books. Still i have swollen lymph nodes (in neck , in groin , submanibular )they are hard ,non penic , moveble . I also have problem with memory,weight loos , itch , depression . I can not go to doctor bcz i am here on student vissa . If they will find me hiv + . They will deport me from here . I had ag/at murex test at 3 , 5 , 6 , 9, 12 monthes all are nagetive . 1.Am i case of late seroconvesion ? 2. Do i need more hiv antibody test ? 3. Do i need pcr DNA test ? 4. What should i do ? 5 . Can i do woo hoo for that i am 100% hiv negative ? God bless you . Take care your self .

Response from Dr. Frascino


1. No, definitely not.

2. No, you've had way too many already.

3. No.

4. Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing.

5. Yes.

You're welcome!

Dr. Bob

hiv test and alchohol
The real risks of receptive oral sex

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint