Retarded nail biter needs help

DR Bob thank you for such a wonderful site my donation has been logged and sent. I am a married guy that had gotten into a fight with my wife and decided to explore my sexuality by going to a bath house (what a genius move)and masterbated a guy. It was dark and while master bating him on his shaft only I felt some moisture. I was sitting he was standing it was very dark could not see. I removed my hand right away(poor guy). I am a constant cuticle biter and had bitten some of the skin on my cuticle almost to the point where it would bleed. At the time the corner of my thumb cuticle was very sensitive but not bleeding. It possible some of the moisture came in contact with the cuticle. I washed my hands about 5 to 10 minutes afterwards. About 20 minutes later I nicked the cuticle on some paper and it started to bleed. I am very depressed feeling guilty and in a panic please assess my risk for hiv and whether it warrants testing further I tested negative at 30 days but I know a 90 test is definitive.

Your HIV transmission risk is negligible to nonexistent, assuming the skin on your cuticle was intact. Your 30-day negative HIV test is encouraging, but not conclusive. Although HIV testing is really not warranted for such a minimal potential risk, the testing option always remains open to you. And since you are clearly worried about your darkroom tug-a-stud experience, a rapid HIV test at the three-month mark may well be the most effective and efficient way to put any residual worries permanently to rest.

That aside, you do have another problem. "I am very depressed, feeling guilty, and in a panic." I would urge you to level with your wife, as this is the best way to confront your guilt and it's also the right thing to do. In addition I would urge you to see a psychologist/psychiatrist to address your depression, "panic" and underlying sexual orientation issues. It's a much healthier way to begin your "exploration of (your) sexuality."

Good luck!

UPDATE - No test needed, I know I'm positive.
hiv test and alchohol