Aug 26, 2007
Doc, is a hiv-2 specific test more accurate for hiv-2 antibodies than the hiv-1/2 combo test ?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
HIV-2 and HIV-1/2 combo tests are equally accurate in detecting anti-HIV-2 antibodies. In fact, they are essentially the same identical test!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.