Sex with prostitute

I had 5 months of unprotected vaginal, anal and oral sex with a japanese prostitute, she is HIV positive. My last exposure is 12 weeks ago. I am worried sick. I have a lovely wife and also a heart and diabetis patient. Because of my meds its hard to have a hard on often which is why I do a lot of oral sex 30 mins to one hour. I'm 57 and feel like I'm going to die.

You've had five months of unprotected vaginal, anal and oral sex with an HIV-positive Japanese prostitute???? Well, I guess that qualifies for more than a transient lapse in judgment or night of drunken hedonism, eh? Obviously at 57 you are aware of your risk for STDs, including HIV. More than likely you also know exactly what needs to be done next, right?

1. Level with your "lovely wife." This is not only the best way for you to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

2. Get an HIV test at the three-month mark and, if negative, repeat your test at six months. Use latex condoms with your wife during this period to prevent possible HIV transmission, in case you are positive.

3. Accept the consequences of your actions and learn from this monumental and protracted indiscretion!

Good luck! Despite the fact you feel like you are going to die, there is still a very real possibility you are HIV negative! One way or the other, it's time to face the music. I'm here if you need me, OK?

Will Masturbation Shrink The Penis? (MASTURBATION) (MASTURBATION)
6 months 'window period' if HIV exposure confirmed??