Sex Toy STD Infection?

First I want to say I absolutely love your form. I have been addicted to it for years and you have put my mind to ease many times before.

However, I need to ask a question regarding a HIV risk with sex toy. While my wife was out I decided to look at the adult section on Craigslist. Normally I just look but for whatever reason I decided to answer an ad.

To make a long story short, I met an escort that handles anal play fetishes. She pulled out a vibrator from a drawer and I asked her to place a condem on it in which she did. She then used what appeared to be KY jelly. She used the toy for 10 min on me until I was finished. Afterwards she removed the condem and placed the toy in her drawer. I asked her if she routinely washes her toys after use in which she replied that she washes all her toys and soaks them in alcohol after every use. Besides the insertion of the toy, there was no vaginal, anal or oral intercourse of any kind. However she fondled my private parts and I licked her breasts.

Given what I described, what is my risk for HIV or any other STD exposure? Will that risk increase tremendously if she did not clean that toy prior to my arrival (eventhough we used a condom). I have a wife and a child who is breastfeeding. I am very fearful of bringing anything home to them. I am truly ashamed and wish I can take that day back.

The HIV-transmission risk from your backdoor good-vibrations sexperience is nonexistent. Your only problem is guilt. The best way to handle that is to level with your wife. I realize that may not be easy, but who knows, perhaps she's got a kinky side too. She might just strap on a strap-on and give you a ride half way to heaven and back again. Of course I do realize the chances of this actually happening are a bit slim. But hey, who would have thought the rodeo clown in the White House would have been re-elected for a second term? So anything is possible, right?

Good luck! Stay safe and you'll stay well, even on the adult section of Craig's List.

Nieve Boyfriend
sick of virginity (CONDOMS)