The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

You are so loved Dr Bob!

Aug 25, 2007

I love you Dr Bob. You're wayy too cute! There hasn't been ONE time that I've come on this site and your words haven't made me feel good. I hope you're doing GREAT by the way!! Donation finally going out next Friday. (Can I send a check?)

P.s: I'm going to ask you a question soon; I understand why you haven't been replying to me but please just answer the next one. (still the sharing that stupid drink incident and I promise after this I'm going to get psychiatric help and stop bothering you but for the meantime, a response would be greatly appreciated:])

Lots of thanks just for everything you do, from the very worried Canadian girl

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Canadian Girl,

Thanks for your kind comments and the donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Yes, the foundation accepts checks as well as PayPal, credit cards, appreciated securities, wire transfers, bank checks, money orders, oil wells, yachts, diamond mines, etc.

I read all questions submitted; however, I can only respond to a small percentage of them due to the volume. I also tend to skip over questions if I've already addressed the same issue multiple times before and that information is readily available in the archives. I urge you to search the archives for the information or reassurance you desire, if I am not responding to your specific question.

Good luck! Be well!

Dr. Bob

Can you tell my if my children are safe?
Nieve Boyfriend

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint