You are so loved Dr Bob!

I love you Dr Bob. You're wayy too cute! There hasn't been ONE time that I've come on this site and your words haven't made me feel good. I hope you're doing GREAT by the way!! Donation finally going out next Friday. (Can I send a check?)

P.s: I'm going to ask you a question soon; I understand why you haven't been replying to me but please just answer the next one. (still the sharing that stupid drink incident and I promise after this I'm going to get psychiatric help and stop bothering you but for the meantime, a response would be greatly appreciated:])

Lots of thanks just for everything you do, from the very worried Canadian girl

Hello Canadian Girl,

Thanks for your kind comments and the donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Yes, the foundation accepts checks as well as PayPal, credit cards, appreciated securities, wire transfers, bank checks, money orders, oil wells, yachts, diamond mines, etc.

I read all questions submitted; however, I can only respond to a small percentage of them due to the volume. I also tend to skip over questions if I've already addressed the same issue multiple times before and that information is readily available in the archives. I urge you to search the archives for the information or reassurance you desire, if I am not responding to your specific question.

Good luck! Be well!

Can you tell my if my children are safe?
Nieve Boyfriend