|Can you tell my if my children are safe?
Aug 24, 2007
My kids dad recently tested positive for HIV and they said by his count he had been infected for 8yrs well that would have been when I was carrying our children,who have been sickly! Now they said if I tested negative which I have so far then my children did not need to be tested and they would not do it. Are they at risk?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I agree. If you are negative, there is no reason to test your kids. Relax, Mom!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.