|info about hiv test
Aug 24, 2007
I got the result of my hiv test and it writes ANTIhiv-Negative.What that means???????
| Response from Dr. Frascino
"Anti-HIV-negative" means they did not detect any anti-HIV antibodies. If this test was run outside the window period, it indicates you are HIV negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.