i need to know why my husband is taking anti hiv medication

i think there may be a possibility that my husband has hiv i found anti hiv medication in his closet he swears its because he was exposed to hiv in his past is ther any way i can find out i got a test done and iam negative what can i do?????

Lady, be reasonable! I have no way of determining if your hubby is HIV positive or if he has been shagging farm animals for that matter! You married the dude. Don't you think you would have a better chance of finding out the truth?

As a practical matter, you could look on medication bottles and see the date the HIV medications were prescribed. You could also accompany your husband to a rapid HIV test site and get tested together. Of course, even if you both test negative, it seems the two of you have some issues of trust and honesty to work out. Couples counseling might help.

HPV and HIV (one in the same)
Important question about the P24 test