alternative medicine

You seem to be against anything natural. You should open your mind to something new. Do you work for the drug companies? You seem like a negative informer. I feel sorry to people that listen to a loser like you. You should read up on a lot of info out there now. A lot has changed since 1980

Do I work for drug companies? No, I do not.

You think I'm a "negative informer?" No, that would be Dubya, Cheney, Gonzales, Rove and, um, Pinocchio.

As for "you should read up on a lot of info out there now," I can assure you I do indeed keep up with the medical literature and my mind is very "open to something new." However, just because something is "new" doesn't mean it works or is effective. Take the last dozen "new" approaches Dubya has come up with for "Victory in Iraq." We can all see how well these "new" approaches are working.

"Medicines" are carefully crafted and laboriously studied and must be proven effective and safe before they gain FDA approval. "Alternative Medicine," by its very name, is an alternative to medicine. These products are not proven to be either effective or safe.

As for feeling sorry for people that listen to a loser like me, well, please feel free to completely ignore my advice! I'm sure there is an expensive capsule of rhinoceros snot, pygmy toe jam and buffalo smegma with your name on it at your local alternative medicine shop. It's new and all natural! Therefore I'm sure you'll love it!

Eye Drops
HPV and HIV (one in the same)