|HIV Test at 8 week
Aug 23, 2007
Hats off for providing great service.
I have a few questions.
1. I had protected sex with a commercial sex worker, on june 22,I was totally protected, But she was breast feeding, however i did not suck or do any thing on her tits, will this be considered a risk.
2. I had a home testing kit for syphillis and HIV Testing negative for both syphillis and HIV negative at 8 week mark. is this conclusive. i ordered this test from the internet and tested myself.
3. I still feel a bit tired however after long tennis sessions, I have some little burning sensation in my legs and penis, especially after mastrubating.
Please tell me how to donate. I will be happy to be a small part of your great service.
Thanks and RegardsHIV
| Response from Dr. Frascino
2. Nope. Antibody tests taken prior the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive.
3. This is a statement, not a question.
4. Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.
Remember, protected sex is indeed "protected," assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.