14 symptoms and counting

let this be a warning to all that "low risk" activity & a hiv negative test doesn't always means all is ok. i went to a male massager and received unprotected oral for about 2 minutes, i then stroked his cock with my hand for about a minute (he could have had precum at that point), he then massaged me with oils whle we were both naked. during that time he rubbed his unprotected dick along my ass. it could have touched my anal at that time. he then put on a condom and poked at my anal for about 3-4 minutes. i had never done anything like this before and it was not painful at all. but he poked it enough that my anal was a bit sore for a few weeks after when i would use the bathroom. about 2 1/2weeks after the incident i've develped the following symptoms: major anxiety, stress, fatigue, sore muscles, blurred vision, dizziness, memory loss, oral thrush, diarrea, loss of appetite, weight loss, nausea, headache, possible swollen glands in neck (at least it feels very hot at times), stomach cramps, sweats. no fever or rash yet. i had a blood test for hiv at 33 days and it came back negative. at this point i'm waiting till 8 weeks and am not very hopeful, but i wanted to know what you think?

Let this be a warning???? What's the warning??? That "low risk" activity and a negative HIV test means what???? All I see from your post is 14 symptoms of anxiety related to irrational fear of HIV, guilt and stress plus a very predictable 33-day negative HIV test!

I would suggest you get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark, as antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be conclusive. It will undoubtedly be negative. I also strongly recommend psychological/psychiatric counseling to confront your guilt, stress, anxiety and irrational fears of HIV.

Sex with a virgin or child cures AIDS
Pulling Out!!!!