unprotected oral sex

Hi Bob, I am asking this question for the third time. Please reply this time.I had a unprotected oral sex. 2months after the event, I had 3 weeks of low grade fever. Then started itching and tinging of my arms,legs. Now I am developing mouth sores (apthous ulcers which usually disappear in 1 week). My tongue has burning red patches.

Is there anychance for me? Thank you very much. I will donate after your answer.

I don't know exactly what type of unprotected oral sex you had. Fellatio? Cunnilingus? Insertive? Receptive? Consequently, I cannot give you exact estimated risk statistics, but this information is all readily available in the archives of this forum. Have a look! And I also suggest you read the sections on oral sex and, as well as, sexual transmission. I'm quite confident you'll find the information enlightening and reassuring.

Your "symptoms" are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome).

So is there "any chance" for you?!? Yes. In fact, the odds remain astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV.

Thanks for your interest in making a tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test will be negative (as I'm very confident it will indeed be!).

Slowly Climbing Out of the Well
Student Exposure- Please Help