forgot to say thank you

hi dr. bob,

this is saran wrap guy, i just wanted to say thank you for answering my question, even though it was kinda weird and dumb. i appreciate your humor in this and thanks for being so great!

Hey Saran-man,

Thanks for the thanks. When I saw it was you writing in again, I was a bit worried you were going to inquire about novel uses for Ziploc plastic bags!

Stay well. I already know you'll stay fresh!

wrapping seran wrap on my testicles? Jul 6, 2007

hi doctor,

i know that only the condom protects the penis from any potential std's but what about the balls? if i wrap seran wrap on the balls in addition to wearing a condom, will the seran wrap protect my balls from any stds?

You want to wrap your balls in Saran wrap to protect them from STDs? Hmmm . . . and how exactly do you plan on getting the Saran wrap to stay on? Superglue? A staple gun? Dude, Saran wrapping the family jewels is not practical or feasible. (Go ahead and try if you must.) This is not the way to prevent STDs, but I'm sure it would keep your balls nice and fresh and prevent freezer burn.

its saran wrap on testicles guy again Jul 27, 2007

hi doc, youre right, saran wrap doesnt work on the balls, it just wouldnt stay on. i went to get tested for HIV recently (negative result) and i the guy told me i couldnt get hiv from vaginal fluids on my balls but he said i could get other things like syphillis on my balls. is there any way to protect my balls from stds?

Hi Saran-man,

You actually tried wrapping the family jewels in Saran wrap??? I'll bet your date was really impressed! I'll also bet you don't get many second dates, do you?

Regarding safer sexual techniques for your entire home entertainment center, check out the following link: http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite?page=kb-07-02-02

Will toothpaste break down latex?
DR BOB IS THERE A CURE????