Will toothpaste break down latex?

Dear Dr Bob,

Had an encounter with a sex worker last night. Keeping the story short, she gave me a blowjob (no condoms) whilst gurgling a solution in betweens. It resulted in a cool, minty sensation. Afterwards, she put a condom on me and we had penile-vaginal sex.

Afterwards, I asked her what the solution was and (from the horses mouth) she said it was just a solution of toothpaste and water. From medical literature available, we know that water based lubricants do not break down latex while oil based ones does.

My question is do toothpaste actually break down latex? Got a little freaked out and run down to the neareast 7-11. Compared the ingredients of a toothpaste with that of KY jelly. At first glance it seems that they share common elements such as water, Xylitol, Sodium bicarbonate, pyrophosphate, potassium nitrate, triclosan etc.

Dont not really have a PhD in chemistry so thought of consulting your expertise. Because if the odds seem stacked against me will have to drag my sorry ass to the nearest hospital in double time and get a PEP done quickly!

Really appreciate a quick response!

Thanks.

P.S. Will get tested in three months time just to be sure.

You asked her what the solution was and you heard it from the horse's mouth: she said it was just a solution of toothpaste and water??? Hmmm . . . so am I to believe Sea Biscuit was sucking you off??? That's really Kinky with a capital "K"!

Well, whether it was really Sea Biscuit or just hooker horsing around, your toothpaste risk is nonexistent. And for future reference, Altoids work even better!

Dr bob a student from India - Please Respond - Going for my course to Australia This Novemeber!!!
forgot to say thank you