i am really sorry

My Bad doctor BOB about asking ( whats up with CD4, and doctor conway) i reread again and i guess i need to check my eyes. I apologize again. god bless you

Apology accepted!

Stay well.

DR. BOB whats up with the CD4 and DR. conway Aug 17, 2007

hi HIV GOD from the bottom of my heart i thank you sooo mcuh because of u i got tested aftera year of fear that was living inside of me i got tested after one year after the exposure and it came nigative with oraquick. the question is i am very healthy male rarley get sick, does that mean that my CD4 is good because every time i check Dr. Conway page he always think PCR is the best and if some one does HIV antibodies, they should do CD4 test to see if they normal because they will effect the ability to produce antibodies, if am healthy does that mean and i rarley get sick do i need to take the Cd4 test. and if u ever need a body guard i will be the 1 voulenter ur the best DOC. BOB

It seems you are totally misreading Dr. Conway's comments! I see nothing in his posts suggesting "PCR is best" for routine HIV screening. I also do not see any of his comments suggesting someone doing a routine HIV screening test (anti-HIV antibody test, such as EIA, ELISA, rapid test, etc.) should also get a CD4 count! I suggest you reread his posts and do so more carefully this time.

Your HIV test is negative and you are a "very healthy male who rarely gets sick." Consequently, there is no reason to consider a CD4 count. Period!

Thank you Dr. Bob!
Thank You Dr Bob