Thank you Dr. Bob!
Aug 20, 2007
On 7/27/07 I found out that I was positive. Needless to say it's been a pretty bad month. While doing research online about my new condition, I came across this website. I just wanted to say "thank you!", because not only is your advice extremely informative, it's also very entertaining! I dare say I smiled for the first time since finding out while reading your responses. You do fantastic work, and I just had to say thanks.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks.
Let's get through this together, smiling, OK?
I'm here if you need me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Does Dry Cough Mean I Have Hiv?
- Does Itchy Rash Mean I Have Hiv?
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.