Question about Rimming

I am not one for casual sex. But I met a guy (I'm a guy as well) and we decided to fool around a bit. Well, we showered and he wanted to rim me! I never had that done and NOW I AM SCARED TO DEATH! I read there are no incidents of transmission this way, is that true? I also performed oral sex on him (mouth to penis, not anus) but only sucked him for about 30 seconds! His penis was dry, there didn't appear to be any precum. And we both just jerked off together afterwards and came that way. I AM SO FREAKED OUT! Could I have contracted HIV in what I did? He said he was Negative and I am also Negative.

There have been no recorded cases of HIV transmission from rimming or getting rimmed. However, rimming can transmit other STDs, including hepatitis A, intestinal parasites and herpes.

Oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected receptive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 1 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be even less, as we do not know the HIV status of your buddy.

If you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, I would recommend you get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark.

Good luck!

probability of infection...very depressed
3 month=84 days.how conclusive wud be a 82 day EIA.