Showing Some thug love "Speech 101"

First off I would like to thank you for all the support, knowledge and hapiness you had given "us" yes US and (U.S. as well) but I meant the readers of your forum. Thanks for being alive, thanks for bringing hope, even when there is none, thanks for being funny yet sarcastic, thanks for being yourself, thanks for making our world a better place than you found it, thanks for being against Bush and his bullshit and not being affraid of saying it outlou, thanks for showing us that life is not over until it is truly over, thanks on behalf of the whole world, thanks for replying to every non-sence question even "QTND" and for giving the "ATNC" as if it was the first time again, thanks for helping out our cummunities and educating people around the world, I can go on and on thanking you but I was showing some thug love.

I've being reading your forum for over 3 years and counting.... Man for real you have made me laugh. and by the way I made a speech about you on my college class and it was about a mentor, so I did it about you and suggested everyone on my class to visit "thebody" "just raising awareness" you know just like you... Have a good life brother....

Many thanks for your many thanks! Thanks in particular for "paying it forward" by spreading the word. Chances are you just may have saved a life! And that earns you a shitload of great cosmic karma!

Be well.

Response to "boyfriend didnt tell me he was POS"
ORAL HPV?