What is the probability of acquiring HIV through sex with an infected woman?

Before I ask this question I just want to add that I plan on being tested for HIV in the next month but must exit the country I am living in to do so. I live in Saudi Arabia and fear being deported if I was found to be HIV positive. Here is what happened...last February I was vacationing in Phuket, Thailand and had unprotected sex with a street girl who afterwards informed me she was HIV positive. I had too much to drink but blame myself more for being just plain stupid. Within 12 hours I got to a local hospital and was started on retroviral post exposure (PEP)medication. I took this faithfully for one month. I took an HIV test at the hospital but came back negative but I also realize it was only several hours after the possible exposure. I also remember getting a fever the following day but it only lasted the day. I had no rash, no other flu-like symptoms and have felt fine since.I am caucasian and circumcised.I want to know what the probability of a heterosexual male is in acquiring HIV through unprotected sex with an infected woman? Any comments would be helpful including any chastizing for being such an irresponsible idiot!

The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from insertive penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less, because after your "Phuket" you PEPed.

No need for me to chastise you; you're doing a fine job of that yourself.

Thank's from the no loger freaked out rape victim/new mom
3-month mark HIV test??