|Thank's from the no loger freaked out rape victim/new mom
Aug 16, 2007
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question. I know you must get a lot of them. Being raped was extremely traumatic (especially finding out the rapist might be hiv +). My husband was really supportive and getting pregnant was not planned but this baby has helped heal a lot of pain and your answers have helped me sleep better at night. I am getting counseling to help with my paranoid thoughts. Thank you again. I am so glad you are here to help people.-New Mom
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi New Mom,
Thanks for your thanks!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.