Please Answer me .. I will donate promised

Dear Dr. Bob,

Thank you very much for your efforts, I really appreciate your work as well as many people do.

I have asked this Question before but you never answered me.

I have received a hand job by a sex worker and she used oil and her saliva to do this hand job for me. after one week of the exposure I got a Sinusitis with inside mucus that make me try to swallow it all the time. This type of Sinusitis I faced many times before the exposure. the after another week I started to feel pain in my legs and foot specially the right one.

I am very worried and never got a sleep since that issue. I started to read about HIV all the time and some symposiums that I read about I face them next day or later.

can I get the HIV through that situation? or through her saliva ?

what is the risks and possibilities??

I promise I will donate but I do not know the way to do it since I am from outside the US. please give details or methods for donation.

HIV is not transmitted via saliva or handjobs. Your symptoms are not consistent with HIV.

I'd suggest you spend some time reading through the archives of this forum and the related links. You should find the information enlightening and reassuring.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. From outside the U.S. we accept PayPal, credit cards, wire transfers, money orders, bank checks, appreciated securities, oil wells, you name it!

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

finger on anus
Can cystic fibrosis delay HIV seroconversion?