finger on anus

Dear Dr. Fransisco,

I have a girl friend but I do have the occaisional urge to be with a guy. I havent done much and what little I ahve done I believe is safe, but heres what Im worried about. I went to a male massuess. He was gay. He massgaed me with baby oil. During the course of the massage he ran his hand and thumb over my ass crack and anus. it definitly felt good. Then he took out his penis. I played with it a bit. Then he stroked himself a bit as well at one point. Then he put his hand on my ass again rubbing his thumb against my anus and pushing gently on it. He didnt insert his thumb he just pressed gently on my anus. The thing that worries me is that I have had anal fissures in the past that bleed. I do have itching there and did at the time and while after the massage I checked and there was no blood, i still have a lot of sensetivity there. It itches and I feel like there is a slight soreness, all of which was there before this encounter. I am worried that if he is positive that some of his pre cum could have gotten onto his hands, mixed with the massage oil when he was masturbating himself and then gotten into the tiny invisible little cuts I may have on my anus when he was touching it. Am I at risk here? As I said, I didnt notice any blood on toilet paper afterwards but my butt definitly still was itchy in general so I thought there might be small fissures that might be a risk. Please let me know. I will make a donation by the way. Thank you so much for your time.

Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. If you remain worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. From what you've told me, it will undoubtedly be negative.

Despite having a girlfriend, you might consider some counseling to explore issues of sexual orientation. Your ultimate happiness begins with being honest with yourself.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

Can I start whoo-hooooing?!?! Negative at 8 weeks after fingering but still with swollen lymph nodes!!! Please answer Donation on the way for you fantastic work!!!
Please Answer me .. I will donate promised