Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

BUSH RULES.....LIBERALS DROOL THANKYOU DR BOB
Aug 16, 2007

Dr Bob, Thanks a million for your responce. I did take your advice and told my doctor the truth. I did have 2 small sores that he examined and was told they definately are not herpes. My only remaining question is what would you say my risk of cathing HIV from this exposure is? "grinding session with my penis and scrotum directly rubbing her wet vagina" 1 in 100?Thanks for all you do Dr. Bob. Yes I know Bush is an ass.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

One in a hundred??? Nah. No way. Frottage is not considered to be a significant risk for HIV so there is no estimated risk statistic, as the number would be too small to notate. If you remain worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but it may be the most efficient way for you to put your residual worries permanently to rest.

Your "ass"-essment of Dubya is completely accurate.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Paranoid (and repentant) Republican redux
Next
PLEASE READ! PLEASE DON'T POST

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.