BUSH RULES.....LIBERALS DROOL THANKYOU DR BOB

Dr Bob, Thanks a million for your responce. I did take your advice and told my doctor the truth. I did have 2 small sores that he examined and was told they definately are not herpes. My only remaining question is what would you say my risk of cathing HIV from this exposure is? "grinding session with my penis and scrotum directly rubbing her wet vagina" 1 in 100?Thanks for all you do Dr. Bob. Yes I know Bush is an ass.

One in a hundred??? Nah. No way. Frottage is not considered to be a significant risk for HIV so there is no estimated risk statistic, as the number would be too small to notate. If you remain worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but it may be the most efficient way for you to put your residual worries permanently to rest.

Your "ass"-essment of Dubya is completely accurate.

Paranoid (and repentant) Republican redux
PLEASE READ! PLEASE DON'T POST