Aug 14, 2007
Is it possible to be HIV positive if I have sex with a prostitute without condom only one night?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep. It only takes a single exposure to potentially acquire the virus. I'd recommend you get an HIV test at the three-month mark and also that you never take this risk again.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- 3 Months Hiv Dna Pcr Test
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 6 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.