I know that you will not publish this one but maybe you can answer me directly?

Dear Doc,

I have been reading your answers since 2 months now and after I had unproteced oral sex (sex worker got down on me). Today I went to the french HIV testing center for to leave a blood sample. I got interviewed about the risk I had taken (for their statistics) and when I told them about my unexcusable behaviour I was told that this was a theoretical risk and that there is ONLY one documented case in the world where the HIV has been transmitted from a female mouth to the penis. That case had special circumstances where the woman had sores and was bleding as well as the man had some other STD and he penis was in a "bad" shape with sore etc.

I was told that I had nothing to worry about and in the case I was HIV positive I would be on every newspaper in the world as THE unique case! What a way to get famous-right?

I understand that this is not the information that will be published on the web making everybody run out getting a non-protected blowjob but on the other side of it, it would have helped many of us getting a better sleep between the B-day (that is B for blowjob) and the T-day (testing).

I will continue reading your answers because I like the way you look at the life!

Thanks for an answer!

Why wouldn't I post your comment? I'm here to provide scientific information and facts about HIV risk and prevention. I'm not here to dictate what level of risk people choose to take in the privacy of their boudoirs! (or sex clubs).

Regarding the information you were given, I should note there are a number of other "reported," albeit not "documented" (a difficult standard to meet, considering you are talking about a very private act) cases of HIV transmission via oral sex. Even when these other "reported" cases are considered, the overall risk remains very low with the insertive partner always having an even lower risk than the receptive partner for any type of penetrative sex.

So should you count on being "in every newspaper as the unique case?" No. You'll need to look elsewhere for your 15 minutes of fame.

Stay well et tu peux parler français la prochaine fois, d'acc? J'adore la langue d'Astérix !

PLEASE HELP ME IM GOING CRAZY
I beg of thee, please answer question about pre-cum