PLEASE HELP ME IM GOING CRAZY

Good day Doctor, I hope you can help me, 4,5 months ago I had a vaginal sexual relation without protection by approximately 5 minutes after this she practice oral sex and then I ejaculate, soon after I felt fear of a possible infection of some disease specially HIV, so I ask this woman to take an HIV test, she took it and the result was negative, at the three months of the contact I take the test and it also came negative, nevertheless I was still feeling fear and near the 4 months I take another test and it also came negative, but now Im worried because I didnt see if the nurse use a new needle the last time a was at the clinic the take my last test, you think that I have some risk of being infected of HIV?

Can you tell me how can I make a donation since I live in Mexico?

If some day you come to the city of Chihuahua, dont doubt in sending an email to me Ill be glad help you here.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to four months are definitive and conclusive. Your worries about a used needle for HIV testing are unwarranted. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further testing or worrying is warranted.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. We accept PayPal, credit cards, money orders, cash, cashiers checks, direct wire transfers, appreciated securities and just about anything else! (Once someone wanted to send us a Chihuahua puppy!)

Stop worrying! Start WOO-HOOing!

Be well. (You are indeed well.)

Viral Load in Blood and Semen (VIRAL LOAD IN SEMEN VERSUS BLOOD)
I know that you will not publish this one but maybe you can answer me directly?