Thanks from mini Dr Bob

Hi doctor Bob, I am the guy who said you have a TEAM. I am writing to thank you for answered my question, as i said a donation its on its way, despite i still i little concerned i think for guilt sense and hipocondriac sindrome i have my life back, besides the donation and because i am a councilman i am starting a program to help people to learn about hiv and help those who are +ve and need support of any kind. Abouth the team i was talking about Dr. steve and the others. I dont know if my baby its a boy o its a girl but i already spoke with my wife about call him ( if he is boy) Roberto. i hope there is another way to keep in touch so we can link my program with your fondation, god bless you and god bless hilary.

Note: about the vodoo thing i did a "job" to protect you and Dr. steven with some indigenous in my country, i dont believe in that but just in case. ( no post need it)

Yes, Dr. Steve and I are indeed a TEAM! The Dynamic Duo!

Thanks for your thanks! Send me a photo of "Roberto" when he makes his debut in this world. I applaud your efforts to begin a program of HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention and care. BRAVO! I'm here if you need me.

Finally, the anti-voodoo thing seems to be working. My headache and that stabbing pain in my nether regions just magically went away!

Be well. Stay well.

Found out my wife is HIV positive - please advice
Very freaked out rape victim and new mom