The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thanks from mini Dr Bob

Aug 14, 2007

Hi doctor Bob, I am the guy who said you have a TEAM. I am writing to thank you for answered my question, as i said a donation its on its way, despite i still i little concerned i think for guilt sense and hipocondriac sindrome i have my life back, besides the donation and because i am a councilman i am starting a program to help people to learn about hiv and help those who are +ve and need support of any kind. Abouth the team i was talking about Dr. steve and the others. I dont know if my baby its a boy o its a girl but i already spoke with my wife about call him ( if he is boy) Roberto. i hope there is another way to keep in touch so we can link my program with your fondation, god bless you and god bless hilary.

Note: about the vodoo thing i did a "job" to protect you and Dr. steven with some indigenous in my country, i dont believe in that but just in case. ( no post need it)

Response from Dr. Frascino


Yes, Dr. Steve and I are indeed a TEAM! The Dynamic Duo!

Thanks for your thanks! Send me a photo of "Roberto" when he makes his debut in this world. I applaud your efforts to begin a program of HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention and care. BRAVO! I'm here if you need me.

Finally, the anti-voodoo thing seems to be working. My headache and that stabbing pain in my nether regions just magically went away!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Found out my wife is HIV positive - please advice
Very freaked out rape victim and new mom

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint