Thank You

Dear Dr. Bob, Thank you for the forum. To make a long story short, I am a women, and one of those people who was suppose to be a statistic and never even get into a college or graduate high school. Instead I just graduated from a top college, but since I have been working so hard in achieving the unlikely, I have had relatively few sexual experiences. Just before I graduated (almost 4 months ago) I got a bit wasted and made out with a guy who I did not really know, he fingered me, and then started licked me without really asking, at first I did not realize what was going on, when I did I told him to stop and left. I was really worried that I had gotten something from him (STDs, HIV) since after the experience I, obviously, did not trust him. 3 weeks later I had an STD screening and HIV test, all negative, but from reading your forum I knew that I needed to wait 3 months for the HIV result. I just got my conclusive results, from a test at 3 months and a few weeks after the event, and I do not have HIV. Thank you, Your forum kept me sane and helped me to get passed and understand the small risk from what had happened. I cannot thank you enough, what you do is amazing. I will donate as soon as I can save some money from my new post college job, while still making the rent. Again, I cannot thank you enough, this is an amazing resource, A Woo hooo-ing graduate

Congratulations! WOO-HOO! for both your negative HIV test and graduating from college!

Be well! Stay well!

Thank you
vrai ou faux